All in one tool to repair common internet connection issues, it attempts to repair everything internet related on a Windows system.
This tool can help with the following problems:
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (eg. https).
(Download Size: 502 KB)