Diskman4 is a suite of advanced programs designed to perform a variety of low level hard disk related tasks. The core Diskman library supports a variety of file system and disk manipulation commands which can be used to extract and modify information not normally available from the OS. Diskman is currently supported by MS-DOS (and its clones) and Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Delete, create and manipulate disk partitions.
- Quickly format FAT volumes as FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32.
- Support for hard disks/partitions up to 2TB.Support for disk image files up to 2GB.
- Support for spanned image files up to 2TB.
- Securely erase either volumes or entire drives.
- Mount and manipulate disk images.
- Export volumes or entire physical drives for later restore.
- Quickly copy every file into image files for easy backup and later restore.
- Browse FAT volumes quickly and easily.
- Directly edit disks at the sector level.
- Support for all BIOS supported disks, DOS supported drives and Image files.
- Help repair disks after a virus attack or rescue critical data.
- Backup and restore CMOS memory images, including latest 256 byte chipsets.
- Embryonic support for NTFS.
(Download Size: 169 KB)