Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool. By using the DOS edition of Hard Disk Sentinel, it is possible to examine the temperature and health information (and more) of IDE and S-ATA hard disks connected to motherboard or external controller cards and modify acoustic level of such disks.
- detected hard disk controllers and their vendor and device IDs. Each device has an associated number.
- size, model ID, serial number, revision of all IDE/S-ATA hard disks connected to the motherboard or these devices.
- temperature, health and performance values.
- power on time (days, hour, minutes - if supported).
- the controller device or channel and device location.
- detects and displays information about disks connected to AHCI controllers.
- optionally the acoustic level for each disks if /AAM switch is used.
- optionally the complete S.M.A.R.T. details if /SMART switch is used.
- displays full hard disk text description with errors and disk issues found.
- immediately displays highest temperature ever measured by the hard disk.
(Download Size: 47 KB)