Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks/disk images.
- Disk editor (both Windows 9x/NT and up)
- Memory editor Data-folding to show/hide memory sections.
- Multiple files are presented using a mixture of tabbed document interface and multiple document interface.
- Large files up to 8 EiB can be loaded and edited.
- Partial file loading for performance.
- Search and replace for several data types (including Unicode-strings, floats and integers).
- Calculation and checking of checksums and hashes.
- File Shredder for safe file deletion.
- File Splitting or concatenating of files.
- File compare (only byte by byte)
- Exporting of data to several formats such as Source code (C, Pascal, Java, C#, VB.NET), Formatted output (plain text, HTML, RTF, TeX), Hex files (Intel HEX, Motorola S-record)
- Statistical view: Graphical representation of the character distribution.
(Download Size: 580 KB)