You can still use your computer even if your mouse broken, or maybe you are having USB driver problems, and your mouse isn't working.
Just run the program, and it will show you which keys you have to press to move the mouse cursor. This program is also very usefull for laptop owners with low quality mouses. Just hold down the Fn key, and you can use the numeric keypad in the center of your keyboard to move the mouse!
Mouse Emulator can also toggle mouse buttons with a simple key press. This is very useful for RSI users that have problems with drag operations with the mouse.
The program recognizes the following keys: (NumLock must be ON!)
- Keypad 1 - Left mouse button
- Keypad 2 - Right mouse button
- Keypad 3 - Middle mouse button
- Keypad 4, 5, 6, 8 - Moves the mouse left, down, right and/or up respectively.
- Keypad 7 - Mousewheel up (Scroll)
- Keypad 9 - Mousewheel down (Scroll)
- Keypad / - Toggle Left mouse button (Useful for RSI users)
- Keypad * - Toggle Right mouse button (Useful for RSI users)
- Keypad - - Toggle Middle mouse button (Useful for RSI users)
(Download Size: 14 KB)