This tool can help you recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again when these symptoms are caused by faulty software, certain types of viruses or human error such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table.
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
This package also contains PhotoRec which works with hard disks, CD-ROMs, memory cards, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Secure Digital/SD, SmartMedia, Microdrive, MMC, USB memory drives, DD raw image, EnCase E01 image, etc.
PhotoRec searches for known file headers. If there is no data fragmentation, which is often the case, it can recover the whole file. PhotoRec recognizes and recovers numerous file formats including ZIP, Office, PDF, HTML, JPEG and various graphics file formats.
(Download Size: 3.52 MB)